viernes, 11 de julio de 2014

This week at school.......

This week at school we learn with Mr. Kruze that basically french laws and french goverment protects always the employee and not the employer. This is a substancial difference between México and France because in my country happens exactly the opposite. The interesting thing about this is that we have reflectioned in class  that probably this system will encourages or facilitates lazyness in people. It seems to be definetly atractive for us as a mexicans to work here, nevertheless what I have been thinking is how to implement some new laws that could improve our owns and still keeping the motivation and professionalism that we usually have. There are also some new ideas that I am about to implement or try to in my business like using anonymous CV when i need to hire someone and try to be more objective in my process.

I also learned the value of value people on what they are and on what they do eventhough they were man or woman.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario