sábado, 12 de julio de 2014

Second week in. París.....

This second week was more slow and quiet compraring with the first one. We visited a lot of interesting places like Notre Dame de París, the Saint Chapelle, le museé de Louvre, L'Orangerie, Les Tulleries, la place de la Concord and tomorrow were going to Versailles and we will chance Hostal from the other one nearest the EMC. Our relationship with others is getting deeper and naturally we have had our first issues an differences in some simple things. the relationship with O. Mayra is still wonderful and I believe she is a very patience  and sympatehtic person. I also have been looking for my ticket to London but I still have not found it, and I am a little worried for that. I also spoke with a friend in Marsella and asked him to get to his place on my lástima week here and I soul like to visit la Costa azul, Mónaco and some other interesting places in the south of France.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario