domingo, 6 de julio de 2014

Making some new friends

Since the first moment I think about coming to this Faculty Led I was not sure and felt a little insecure because I didn't know the people who was going to come and on the other hand the financia lisie sobriedad be because all the expenses we're going to be by my one. So one day  I spoke to Maru at the UPAEP and she explaned and clarify to me some things and cheered me Up to coming.
I have to tell you tell you that nowadays I am very exciting  with this trip , I really believe that there is a lot of chemistry and understanding in all the grup and I feel myself with the confidence and support. I also Met a lot of fabulous  people and now I have two special friends for life. We have enjoyed a lot lately in our trip to Geneve and get to know each other well, we are even planning to go and traveling to some other places together.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario