jueves, 17 de julio de 2014

There week at school

As i mentioned in my assessment from the class today, this third week has completly changed the way i looking internet, customers and marketing....



It is a breaktrough for me to understand the conceps of digital marketing and all the implications it has.....now i believe that my main task is  that I should keep on thinking and be creative in order to apply all this new knowledge in my business.

I also learned a lot of interesting tools like the Emaze and Google Drive and i believe that this will help me a lot in my day to day business.

now I am convincente of the need of changing my perception and mindset in order to improve my capabilities and was of making business and interact with other people.


So i thank you for having the correct idea of including this class in the program!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario